Sunday 5 August 2012

About Me

My name is Cheok Yi Min
I was born in a suburb of Seremban, Port Dickson. Right now I’m living in Kuala Lumpur. I’m 24 years old. I started Makeup to make out in Jun ’09. I am a freelance Makeup Artist, working independently.
Makeup is truly an art form and there are many things I pull my inspiration from to get as creative and fun as I can. The endless colours, textures and mediums are fascinating to me, and I love experimenting with colours. Of course, there is always the search for the perfect product too (they seem to be elusive) but I’m definitely enjoying the journey.
The purpose of my blog is to share my love for Makeup.
From faces of the day to photo shoot looks, I want to have one place dedicated to rambling and sharing my knowledge and experiences along the way of being an Esthetician as well as an independent Makeup Artist.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment